Monday, August 8, 2011

Iqra... Iqra... Iqra

Salam,

I just want to share a short story with everyone.

When Jibril Alaihissalam was sent to earth to meet Rasulullah SAW, Jibril mentioned, Iqra, Iqra and Iqra.

Which means, read....read... and read. I see it that Allah wants Muhammad's ummah to read continuously and acquire vast knowledge.

Therefore I always try my very best to find time to read, any type of materials, need it be books, magazine, newspapers, journals etc.

I must admit with the evolution of the internet, it seems a lot of time is spent surfing rather than reading old school books. But it doesnt matter as long as you dont stop. Just keep on reading.

Hence I must take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for not giving up on my blog. Thank you for reading it. It brings me great pleasure. May Allah bless all of you.

Its only because of your support, I still have the courage to blog.

Love,

Zain

No comments:

Post a Comment