Alright....the tip of booking a hall or hotel one year in advance isn't new. Plus I think its easier to go a year and a half ahead. But anyways.... I was opting for.....a backyard theme wedding.. I am at that age where, I want something simple... intimate and memorable.
Luckily enough... my parents bought the idea....
Until my aunts and uncles heard of it....so they all agreed its better and practical to try and get a hall.
So we started to list down all the halls....
- Dewan Sri Siantan, Putrajaya
- Dewan Sri Seroja, Putrajaya ( love this one )
- Dewan Melati, Putrajaya
- Dewan Seri Endon, Puspanitapuri
- Dewan Tun Rahah
- Dewan Perdana Felda
- Dewan Merak Kayangan
- Felda Villa
- The Duchess Place
- Dewan Gemilang Kelana Jaya ( another favourite )
- Dewan Tabung Haji Jalan Tun Razak
- Dewan Tabung Haji Kelana Jaya (aka as Taha DKelana )
- Dewan MAEPs
- Dewan UPM
- Dewan Sivik PJ
- Dewan Komuniti Bukit Bandaraya Bangsar
- Dewan Komuniti Damansara
- Putrajaya International Con Cen
- Dewan Prima LJT
Well, I am planning for a January 2013 wedding so it seems unlikely now...to get a hall..coz most of em are booked. Funnily my mom still tried calling Felda... for the "kenduri" style wedding, they have free slots in July 2013. Wow.
So the quest continues.
We might end up just doing it at home.