Friday, January 29, 2010

Make Up


Yesterday, being that I had a day off, I started to make a lot of vendor calls.


I called a few make up artists, and Alhamdulillah the dates I aim for are still available.

There is one artist I really hope to work with. Its just that I haven't confirmed dates..just the month and the week.

oh dear...susah kan bab tetapkan tarikh ni..


Well anyways


I have a few looks I like. I have this thing with mag covers I guess.


tell me what you think
















Ok obviously, Zain tak adalah features persis di atas..hehe tp insyaAllah, the artist will make me look adoringly pretty just the same.


* Zain tak pernah shape eyebrow, hence I am into the bushy Brooke Shields/Camilla Belle Brows...and Ugly Betty tooo...hehehe

2 comments:

  1. zainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i love the second one please! simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..i have to say this...br je pas tgk my fren pic kat fb...mlm td akad nikah, OP dia dah upload pic..owh God..horror la i think shape eyebrow dia!mcm mn la mak andam tu lukis..aiseh.....kesian my fren!!!!!...take note!!!!

    ReplyDelete