Friday, October 23, 2009

The Cake



Cake..

Chocolate Cake is my vice.. I have always preferred cakes over ice creams for a sweet tooth..

In America, the Cake is a big thing...its like pretty important..they have super cake tasting fests...but in Malaysia...they use dummies to make all those tiers... American Wedding cakes are meant to be eaten by all the guests..hence the taste and quality is essential.. in Malaysia its about cutting it and pics and pretty much it.

So I pray I will have money to have a nice cute cake, to indulge with the loved ones on the big day.

Attached some that I like design wise... Flavors...not yet so.

And I haven't a lot of blog through, but I found one baker thats nice http://sugarandpaste.blogspot.com

Well do share if you have suggestions..


Tcare


Zain Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment